Types of Use (excluding our Pro Music Images)
Commercial, Non-commercial, Non-profit, Educational, Personal Use Licenses:
You may use designated available images for your commercial, non-commercial, non-profit, educational, or personal use as long as usage follows all the terms, including the Permitted Uses and Prohibited Uses and you provide a credit link to Linkware Graphics:
http://linkwaregraphics.com/. For music images, please provide a credit link to Linkware Graphics Music Images,
http://linkwaregraphics.com/music/. See Link To Us for more information.
Pro Music Images Exclusive Buyout License
The Linkware Graphics Exclusive Buyout license offers additional exclusivity for our Pro Music Images line of music graphic images. When images or Website sets are purchased with an Exclusive Buyout license Linkware Graphics will discontinue further sales, thus allowing you to have the very last purchase of the image.
Although images or Website sets might have been sold with our standard commercial or personal use licenses prior an Exclusive Buyout license, Linkware Graphics guarantees that after an Exclusive Buyout license is sold, the images or Website sets will no longer be available for purchase to anyone else. We also provide a sign-up form for those who'd like to be notified of new releases.
This is a legal contract between you and Linkware Graphics, linkwaregraphics.com. By downloading Content from our website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept or agree with these terms do not download our images or Website sets.
This is a license, not a sale. Linkware Graphics, linkwaregraphics.com, and its owner, Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns, continue to own the intellectual property rights in the Content. The Content is provided under the terms of the following license agreement (“Agreement”) that states what you may and may not do with the Content and contains limitations on warranties and remedies.
- This Agreement governs your licensed use of Linkware Graphics Content (namely, images, Website sets), provided by Linkware Graphics, linkwaregraphics.com (“Linkware Graphics”).
- Linkware Graphics will grant to you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Content on the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Unless the activity is expressly permitted, you cannot do it. All other rights to and in the Content and accompanying materials (if applicable), including, without limitation, all related intellectual property rights are retained by Linkware Graphics.
All Images are copyrighted and protected under the various laws of the United States, International treaties and other applicable laws. All Images remain the sole and exclusive property of Linkware Graphics and its Owner, Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns. Use of Images is licensed, not sold, pursuant to the terms of this License Agreement. Use of Images without agreeing to this License Agreement, or a breach of these License Agreement terms, is copyright infringement.
- You may use the Content for online or electronic publications, including webpages; transfer files containing the Content to your clients or ISP for the purpose of reproduction, provided that such parties shall have no further rights to use the Content.
- ONLY specific images designated for print use may be used for printing paper copies for educational use only.
- Any desired exceptions must be granted in writing by Linkware Graphics.
You may not do anything with the Content that is not expressly permitted. You may not provide a copy of the Content, or any portions thereof, to anyone or allow anyone to gain access to the Content, or any portion thereof, except as permitted above.
For greater clarity, you may not:
- modify or alter any Image. In other words, you may not add or change the text, titles on graphic buttons, change colors within any image, create animations, or any other alterations.
The ONLY images that are OK to alter are within Printable Music Images, Vector Music Images, Symbols, which are specifically created to scale (resize) or alter if desired.
If you need some of these graphics customized my services are readily available. Pricing for buttons are listed on the pages of music sets. Please contact Linkware Graphics for assistance and other pricing as needed;
- use any Image to compete with Linkware Graphics. It is the specific intent of this provision to prohibit you from using any Image to enter, either directly or indirectly, a similar or competing business;
- use the Content in design templates for resale, including, without limitation, website templates, flash templates, and brochure design templates;
- use Images in any downloadable format intended for multiple distribution including, without limitation, Web site templates, software products, e-greetings. Contact Linkware Graphics to find out about a special use license, as we do grant special licenses for use within software applications, for example;
- use the Content in a fashion that is considered by Linkware Graphics as pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, immoral, fraudulent, or illegal in nature;
- use any Image as part of any use involving sensitive subject matters, as determined by Linkware Graphics, including but not limited to the following: all sexual issues, sexually transmitted diseases, substance abuse, alcohol, tobacco, physical or mental abuse, any illegal activities;
- remove any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right from any place where it appears on or in the Content or its accompanying materials;
- sub-license, resell, rent, lend, or otherwise distribute the Content;
- post a copy of the Content on a network server or web server for use by others;
- transfer the rights to the Content or accompanying materials (if applicable), except as specifically provided for elsewhere in this Agreement.
All images at this website are digitally watermarked and can be traced.
- All other rights not expressly granted to you are reserved solely for Linkware Graphics.
- Linkware Graphics requires a hyperlink and credit to Linkware Graphics on each page where you use our images. Alternatively, you can pay an additional fee to remove this requirement. Contact Linkware Graphics for details.
The Content and accompanying materials (if applicable) are provided “as is” without representation, warranty, or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Linkware Graphics does not represent or warrant that the content will meet your requirements or that its use will be uninterrupted or error free.
- This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by destroying the Content File(s), any related Derivative Works, and all copies or archives of it, and ceasing to use the Content and any related Derivative Works for any purpose. The Agreement also terminates if at any time you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, you hereby agree to destroy all copies and archives of the Content and any related Derivative Works, to cease using the Content and any related Derivative Works for any purpose, and to confirm to Linkware Graphics in writing that you have complied with these requirements.
- Termination of this Agreement does not relieve you of your responsibilities to pay any amounts due to Linkware Graphics under this agreement or your obligations to not use the Content any related Derivative Works, other than in the manner permitted under this Agreement.
Jurisdiction and Arbitration
- This Agreement will be governed under the laws of the state of California and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles). You consent to service of any required notice or process upon you by registered mail or overnight courier with proof of delivery notice, addressed to the address or contact information provided by you at the time the Content was downloaded, or such other address as you may advise us in writing to use, from time to time.
- Any and all disputes arising out of, under or in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation, its validity, interpretation, performance and breach, shall be submitted to arbitration in California, pursuant to the laws in effect at the time arbitration is demanded.
- If Linkware Graphics is obligated to go to court, rather than arbitration, to enforce any of its rights, or to collect any fees, you agree to reimburse Linkware Graphics for its legal fees, costs and disbursements if Linkware Graphics is successful.
- You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Linkware Graphics, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between you and Linkware Graphics relating to the subject of this agreement.
Direct Linking to Images on This Server, aka “Hotlinking”
Due to people directly linking to images on this server to appear on their own websites, Linkware Graphics provides available images ONLY within downloadable
ZIP files. This server is also configured to forbid anyone from linking to images at this website.
Images NOT within
ZIP files are NOT freely available for use. Doing so is stealing and enforceable by law. Minimally, the website owner's ISP is notified who immediately takes the offender's website offline, potentially permanently suspending their service. See the Website Copyright Information for copyright information.
If you're not sure how to do download the permitted
ZIP files, check out the Downloading Instructions page. Thank you.
Anyone or any website found in my server logs attempting to directly link to images on my server will be BANNED INDEFINITELY from accessing this website. (Yes, my server logs list individuals and websites who try, even though they fail!)
I wish I didn't have to be so firm about this, but unfortunately there are some who either don't realize the problems created by directly linking, aka “hotlinking,” they don't think they'll get caught, or even worse, they might not care about the impact on others.
In order to keep this website available and images available to the rest of the world, I've had to enforce these tougher rules.